DARNOLD FAMILY ALBUM
As I discover more information and have contact with additional family members I update this site. To help my return visitors keep track of the changes I will post updates on this page. These have been lots of changes, corrections, and additions since I first posted Lillie's photos and I didn't keep a log of them as they happened. I'll do my best to remember them and post them now. In the future I'll date each change.
- Added parents to Letta, Jessie and Issel Rogers, noting their connection to the family
- Added passage from Russell Darnold's memoirs about the Rogers in Billings
- Identified Lessie Johnson's father
- Identified Ora Johnson's father
- Identified Meta Frost and Clarance Johnson
- Added comment to photo "Arthur Darnold's Daughter"
- Added parents for Clifford Shipley
- Added parents for George Ross
- Identified two mystery men in "Metropolis, IL"
- Added photos from Arlene Smith LaFollette and Dave Darnold
- Added identifications to photo of Arthur Darnold's extended family
- Identified members of George Darnold's family
- Identified members of Darnolf Family
- Added names to photo of John and Myrtle Jerrell, previously listed as unknown
- Added link explaining myster of Metropolis, IL men
- Added link explaining mystery of the three darnold sisters
- Improved navigation links on gallery pages
- Changed the name "Cell" to "Sell" to match the spelling in his obituary
- Changed the order of names on "Minnie, Annie, and Emma" to "Annie, Emma, and Minnie" to better reflect the ages of the girls.
- Added new information to the mystery page for the above mentioned photo
- I am changing the name of Selvin K Darnold to Silvester K Darnold. For a long time I had notes indicating his name was Sylvester Selvin K Darnold. Then I found a note calling him Sellvester. Then I found lots of other people publishing family trees in which they called him Selvin K Darnold. My sisterm Wendy, has joined me in my searches this week and she struck gold. She found the official US Army record of his service and they have listed him as Silvester Darnold, so that is what I am going to stick with from now on. Sell entered the Army on Jan 28, 1895 and was discharged at teh end of his 3 year enlistment on Jan 27, 1898. He served in the 2nd Infantry Regiment,Company B.(7/22/2010)
ADDITIONAL PHOTOS 1 | ADDITIONAL PHOTOS 2